Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer wanted! Are you a driven Java specialist with a penchant for open source and do you know how to translate clients’ demands into technical solutions?
We are looking for talented and ambitious technicians, who want to broaden their extensive knowledge and experience with Java development and want to help us build on our company.
Who you are
As a Java developer, you know how to translate our clients’ demands into a working solution. In addition, you are able to provide the client with information on the limitations of the technique.
In your role as Java developer, you design and develop high quality web applications (internet, intranet, extranet and mobile) using open source frameworks and tools. You help build new functionalities and implement requested amendments. You also coach other colleagues and advice clients based on your knowledge and expertise. If necessary, you support the sales team in the sales process by creating concept solutions, delivering estimations and presenting solutions to prospects.
Are you a driven Java specialist with a penchant for open source software development and do you know how to translate your clients’ demands into technical solutions? If so, we are looking for you!
Who we are
Open Web is a fast growing, young company with talented professionals. We like to put our knowledge of and experience with open source technologies and solutions into practice to meet our clients’ expectations. We do this in multiple ways. We give advice and deliver development support. In addition, we work on project base and also build our own products.
Want to know more about our team? Want to know more about our company?
You have proven to have knowledge of and experience with...
- Java en JSP
- OOP en design patterns
- Spring v3
- REST, SOAP
- efficiente memory management, reflection, multi-threading
- Git, SVN
- Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar
- Selenium, Cucumber
- JAX-RS en JAX-WS
And preferably also with…
- Hippo CMS
- Angular JS
- Atlassian tooling
You fit in our company because you...
- love challenges
- are a real problem solver
- are open minded and proactive
- know to set the right priorities, how to plan and motivate others to reach their deadlines
- feel responsible for your work’s quality
- are able to work in both a team and independently
- have a broad experience with Agile methods (SCRUM, TDD)
- you have good communication skills
- master Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- (years of experience required)
- (certain degree)
What you can expect from us
- A professional but open and informal work environment with a high level of autonomy and own responsibility
- Growth possibilities at both professional and personal level
- Working with the newest technologies within a young and dynamic company
- A suitable salary based on knowledge and experience
- An attractive training budget
- A unique chance to contribute to the further growth of the company